UN-Water Work Programme 2022-2023
UN-Water’s overarching focus in the 2022- 2023 biennium is to support the UN 2023 Water Conference and to accelerate progress on SDG 6 through its Members and Partners and in support of all UN Member States.
UN-Water will do so through its three main lines of work, identified as areas where it best complements and adds value to the activities of its Members and Partners by facilitating synergies and joint efforts:
- Informing policy processes and addressing emerging issues
- Supporting monitoring and reporting on water and sanitation, including through more disaggregated data
- Building knowledge and inspiring people to take action
This Work Programme presents UN-Water’s action in 2022-2023 and is divided into three parts:
- UN-Water’s strategic outlook
- UN-Water’s expected results in 2022-2023
- An overview of UN-Water and its governance structure
UN-Water’s publications can be divided into two main groups: the publications that represent all Members and Partners of UN-Water – the collective products – and the publications that are under the UN-Water umbrella but produced by groups or individual UN-Water Members and/or Partners – the related products.