A continuing advisory service, which is conducted under the general umbrella of the UN-Water IMI.
Building capacity of farmers to plan for and respond to future impacts of climate change on food security / water resources management in Myanmar.
Implementing a Ridge to Reef approach to preserve ecosystem Services, sequester Carbon, improve climate resilience and sustain livelihoods in Fiji.
Ensuring the most important rivers are valued and e-flows implemented through the Free Flowing Rivers Initiative
1. Develop web page / applications for smart phone and tablets in English / French / Kiswahili language
2. Community education activities to raise awareness on water security and water quality in small islands: case study of Pari Island, Indonesia (2016-2017)
3. Smart water management publication
1. A Studies to understand hydrology and water-related social and economic factor and sanitation in Medan, North Sumatera (2016), in order to secure water sources to fulfil water needs until 2030
2. Studies on sustainable water management in Yogyakarta City and Borobudur surrounding areas (2016)
3. Studies on the role of community participation in peri-urban water management towards sustainability of water supply in Jember City, Indonesia (2016-2017)