UN-Water Work Programme 2020-2021
This Work Programme is particularly important as it represents a bridge between the UN-Water Strategy 2014-2020 and the UN-Water 2030 Strategy. UN-Water’s overarching focus in the 2020-2021 biennium is, through its Members and Partners, to support the Decade of Action to deliver the SDGs by 2030, as per the political declaration at the SDG Summit in September 2019. UN-Water will do so through its three main lines of work, identified as areas where it best complements and adds value to the activities of its Members and Partners by facilitating synergies and joint efforts:
- Informing policy processes and addressing emerging issues
- Supporting monitoring and reporting on water and sanitation
- Building knowledge and inspiring people to take action
This Work Programme presents UN-Water’s action in 2020-2021 and is divided into three parts:
- UN-Water’s strategic outlook
- UN-Water’s expected results in 2020-2021
- An overview of UN-Water and its governance structure
Download the UN-Water Work Programme 2020-2021.
UN-Water’s publications can be divided into two main groups: the publications that represent all Members and Partners of UN-Water – the collective products – and the publications that are under the UN-Water umbrella but produced by groups or individual UN-Water Members and/or Partners – the related products.