- Safe Treatment and Use of Wastewater (SDG indicator 6.3.1, WHO and UN-Habitat)
- Ambient Water Quality (SDG indicator 6.3.2, UN Environment)
- Water-Use Efficiency (SDG indicator 6.4.1, FAO)
- Level of Water Stress (SDG indicator 6.4.2, FAO)
- Integrated Water Resources Management (SDG indicator 6.5.1, UN Environment)
- Transboundary Water Cooperation (SDG indicator 6.5.2, UNECE and UNESCO)
- Water-related Ecosystems (SDG indicator 6.6.1, UN Environment)
The reports will be launched on Monday 27 August 14:00 CEST at the World Water Week in Stockholm, and celebrated with a stand-up session in the UN-Water Pavilion 17:30 CEST. During the week, the authors of the reports will also be interviewed on Facebook live, to highlight main findings and lessons learned.