The Decade of Action calls for accelerating sustainable solutions to all the world’s biggest challenges—ranging from poverty and gender to climate change, inequality and closing the finance gap. The Decade of Action will:
- We will work to create an unstoppable force linked to the Global Goals.
- We will identify risks to ensure no one is left behind.
- This requires each of us to take action—individually and collectively, locally and globally.
Demand urgency and ambition
- We must be the generation to end extreme poverty, win the race against climate change and conquer injustice and gender inequality.
- We will hold leaders to account and point to what is possible when action delivers results.
Supercharge ideas to solutions
- We will shine a light on solutions that expand access and demonstrate the possibilities of ideas.
- We will drive sustainable innovation, financial investments and technology—while making space in our communities and cities for young people to lead.
Learn more about the Decade of Action.