World Council of Civil Engineers (WCCE)
The activities of the SCoW are directed to work with international institutions and organizations in integrated water management processes, expanding and facilitating international cooperation in achieving the human rights to water supply and sanitation
The principal activities of this Committee are:
- Establish a forum for discussion of water related topics through industry organizations, governments, NGOs, other professions and civil engineers.
- Promote the use of Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) approaches
- Promote the use of technology and technology transfer.
- Training and capacity building.
- Promote transparency and participation as guiding principles for all aspects of water governance.
- Promote fair competition and accountable implementation of water projects.
- Collaborate on advancing SDG’s