Teach: Water in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
Partners in the 2015 World Water Day campaign have put together resource material that can be used for an age group of 13-18 year-olds. The resources contain powerpoints on water and sustainable development, a 20-minute-film, a quiz and other written material:
- 20-minute video: Water is our World - featuring interviews with the UN Deputy Secretary-General and Stockholm Water Prize Laureates.
- 2-minute video: - short version - featuring interviews with the UN Deputy Secretary-General and Stockholm Water Prize Laureates.
- Know Water Curriculum
- Cap-Net's World Water Day 2015 Learning pack (powerpoints, quiz, short video)
- What is Water and Sustainable Development?
- How water links to the proposed Sustainable Development Goals (especially for children)
- World Water Development Report: Water in a Sustainable World
- Additional teaching resources