Water Country Briefs Diagnostic Workshop Proceedings
The diagnostic workshop’s objectives were to:
- decide on target audiences;
- decide on the exact outputs and outcomes of the project (including indicators);
- decide on countries and political processes;
- identify what data and information are required;
- consider the main monitoring and data mechanisms to build understanding, commitment and ownership of this activity among key stakeholders, clarifying their roles andspecific working processes and engagement with the main global monitoring mechanisms;
- initiate the discussion on the launch and communications strategy;
- set up a steering committee.
This Workshop report summarizes the major decisions reached during the workshop.