29 July, 2015
Like many of our partners around the world, UN-Water is gearing up for what promises to be a busy but rewarding World Water Week in Stockholm (23-28 August). Given what a critical year 2015 is for water, and for sustainable development more broadly, this year’s theme, Water and Development, provides a perfect launching point for solution-oriented workshops, thoughtful planning, and collaborative discussions about the future we wish to create. Here’s a quick look at some of the events UN-Water is involved in–we hope you can join us!
- SUNDAY: WORKSHOP ON IMPLEMENTING THE SDGS IN THE POST-2015 DEVELOPMENT AGENDA
- MONDAY: WOMEN FOR WATER. EVERY WOMAN COUNTS. EVERY SECOND COUNTS
- MONDAY: SDG ON WATER AND SANITATION–MEASURING PROGRESS AND ENSURING IMPLEMENTATION
- TUESDAY: LAC FOCUS: ACHIEVING THE SDG FOR WATER IN LATIN AMERICA
- WEDNESDAY: UN-WATER STAKEHOLDER DIALOGUE: WAY FORWARD IN THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AGENDA
- THURSDAY: WORLD WATER DAY 2016: WATER FOR PEOPLE, WATER BY PEOPLE