- World Bank - National Ganga River Basin Project to help India's rejuvenation efforts
- GWP - Kenya and Ethiopia exchange water management experience
- World Water Council - Water supplies to dwindle in parts of the world, threatening food security and livelihoods
- UNU-INWEH - Annual Report
- UNICEF - A community bores deep for water in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- water.org - Vacancies: International Programs Managers, Africa/Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia (deadline 29 May 2015)
- UNHCR - Vacancy: Energy/Environment Officer
- WSSCC - 11,000 villages now free of open defecation in Madagascar
- IWA - Need for a worldwide effort in the capacity development of water professionals
- UNESCO - Global Agencies Call for Urgent Action to Avoid Irreversible Groundwater Depletion
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
On 22 March, there were three posts per second relating to World Water Day with thousands of people posting #WaterIs ...
23 Feb 2013
Launch of the International Year of Water Cooperation
23 Jan 2013
Abu Dhabi International Water Summit - Interview with M. Jarraud, Chair of UN-Water
30 Oct 2012
Interview with Olcay Ünver, Coordinator of the World Water Assessment Programme on The World Water Development Report
30 Sep 2012
Video interview of Torgny Holgrem, Executive Director of the Stockholm International Water Institute
23 Sep 2012
High Level Roundtable on Water, Peace and Security and Expert Panel on Water Security
23 Aug 2012
World Water Week in Stockholm, with the overarching theme "Water and Food Security"
30 Jun 2012
Video interview of Dr. Joakim Harlin, UNDP, about Water at Rio+20
19 Jun 2012
UN-Water Day at Rio+20
23 May 2012
Launch UN-Water Report on Water resources Management for Rio+20
04 May 2012
UN-Water and UNEP Side Event: Water Resources Management for Rio+20
Posted: 15 May 2015
Summary from High-level Interactive Dialogue on The International Decade for Action, 'Water for Life'
In accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/215, the President of...
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...