- WaterLex - Launch of manual "Human Rights-Based Approach to Integrated Water Resources Management"
- UNITAR - Online course on international water law in French language
- WaterLex and UNEP - WaterLex and UNEP to Launch Wastewater Regulation E-Book at World Water Week in Stockholm 2015
- WaterLex - Recognition of Human Right to Water and Sanitation on the Rise in Central and South America Law and Policy
- WaterAid - Vacancy: Director of International Programmes (deadline 17 August 2015)
- FAO - Vacancies: Water Resources Officer (2 positions)
- IUCN - Vacancy: Senior Programme Officer - Water and Biodiversity (deadline 4 August 2015)
- The World Bank Group - Water in Armenia—from Shortage to Abundance
- The World Bank Group - From Spring to Pipe: Transforming Water Supply in Remote Afghan Villages
- IUCN - Tacaná watersheds, Guatemala and Mexico: Transboundary Water Governance and Implementation of IWRM Through Local Community Action
19 Feb 2014
At UN, Countries Call for a Dedicated Water Goal in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
18 Feb 2014
Water Post-2015: Technical Advice Presented at UN Headquarters
14 Feb 2014
UN-Water Latest News - Special Edition
06 Feb 2014
What Could a Possible Water Goal look like?
03 Feb 2014
UN-Water Appoints New Vice-Chair
24 Jan 2014
January Newsletter Available
23 Jan 2014
FAO Seeks Senior Officer (Secretary for Water Platform)
22 Jan 2014
Welcome to the new UN-Water website!
28 Dec 2013
Opinion editorial by the Chair of UN-Water for Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2014
19 Dec 2013
December Newsletter Available
Posted: 29 Jul 2015
Consolidated technical input on water and sanitation related indicators
This document has been prepared under the UN-Water umbrella by...
Posted: 22 Jul 2015
Tackling the Challenges of SDG Monitoring: A Roadmap Outlining the Costs and Value of a Water Sector Monitoring System
A coalition of technical experts...
Posted: 15 Jul 2015
Executive Summary: Means of Implementation: A focus on Sustainable Development Goals 6 and 17
The means of implementation...