- World Bank - National Ganga River Basin Project to help India's rejuvenation efforts
- GWP - Kenya and Ethiopia exchange water management experience
- World Water Council - Water supplies to dwindle in parts of the world, threatening food security and livelihoods
- UNU-INWEH - Annual Report
- UNICEF - A community bores deep for water in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- water.org - Vacancies: International Programs Managers, Africa/Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia (deadline 29 May 2015)
- UNHCR - Vacancy: Energy/Environment Officer
- WSSCC - 11,000 villages now free of open defecation in Madagascar
- IWA - Need for a worldwide effort in the capacity development of water professionals
- UNESCO - Global Agencies Call for Urgent Action to Avoid Irreversible Groundwater Depletion
In many countries in Africa, policies, plans and strategies are in place to reach vulnerable groups such as those liv...
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
11 Mar 2014
World Water Day Campaign to Culminate on 21 March
19 Feb 2014
At UN, Countries Call for a Dedicated Water Goal in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
18 Feb 2014
Water Post-2015: Technical Advice Presented at UN Headquarters
14 Feb 2014
UN-Water Latest News - Special Edition
06 Feb 2014
What Could a Possible Water Goal look like?
03 Feb 2014
UN-Water Appoints New Vice-Chair
24 Jan 2014
January Newsletter Available
23 Jan 2014
FAO Seeks Senior Officer (Secretary for Water Platform)
22 Jan 2014
Welcome to the new UN-Water website!
28 Dec 2013
Opinion editorial by the Chair of UN-Water for Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2014
Posted: 15 May 2015
Summary from High-level Interactive Dialogue on The International Decade for Action, 'Water for Life'
In accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/215, the President of...
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...