- UNECE - Report: from MDGs to SDGs – what have we learned?
- UN ECA - Vacancy: Senior Water Resources and Climate Specialist, Addis Ababa (deadline 11 June 2015)
- WaterAid - Vacancy: several positions
- UNICEF - Consultancy Assignment: Cash-based Programming for WASH, remote work (deadline 4 June 2015)
- UN-ESCAP - Vacancy: Director, Environment and Development Division (deadline 28 June 2015)
- International Association of Hydrologists (IAH) - Hard Rock Aquifers: Up to date concepts and practical applications
- SIWI - Support to global sustainable apparel award
- GWP - Scholarship for young professionals for attending an ICID event in October 2015 (deadline 15 May 2015)
- World Bank - National Ganga River Basin Project to help India's rejuvenation efforts
- GWP - Kenya and Ethiopia exchange water management experience
In many countries in Africa, policies, plans and strategies are in place to reach vulnerable groups such as those liv...
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
13 May 2014
UNSGAB monitors support for water goal
12 May 2014
Workshop for Operators
08 May 2014
WHO/UNICEF highlight need to further reduce gaps in access to improved drinking water and sanitation
11 Apr 2014
New Design for JMP Website
11 Apr 2014
Washington Meeting Maps Out Investments for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
10 Apr 2014
UN-Water Analyzes Water Coordination Efforts at Country Level
31 Mar 2014
Permanent Representatives Committed to Water
21 Mar 2014
World Water Day Celebrations Continue in Tokyo- Webcast Available
21 Mar 2014
Official Launch of the World Water Development Report
20 Mar 2014
UN-Water Trains Journalists on Water and Energy Issues
Posted: 15 May 2015
Summary from High-level Interactive Dialogue on The International Decade for Action, 'Water for Life'
In accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/215, the President of...
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...