- UNU-INWEH - New report summarizes UNU-INWEH’s strategy for addressing key global water challenges
- World Bank - Fixing sanitation service delivery for the poor
- IWA - Vacancy: Intern for IWA Clusters (deadline 15 November 2014)
- IUCN - Pledge to support the goal of assessing 160,000 species by 2020
- IFAD - UN Day for South-South Cooperation: sharing experiences for positive results
- UNESCO-IHE - Call for applications: PhD or Postdoctoral Researchers (selection 14 November 2014)
- WBCSD - Forests are key to global sustainability
- IIASA - Call for applications: Postdoctoral Researchers (selection 1 November 2014)
- UNU-INWEH - What can be done to improve water security
- UNCCD - Land Degradation Neutrality: resilience in an unstable world
According to UNICEF, diarrhoea remains the second largest cause of under-five mortality globally. With 600,000 ...
The current crisis in West Africa is the largest Ebola outbreak ever reported, with 26 million people, including over...
03 Feb 2014
UN-Water Appoints New Vice-Chair
24 Jan 2014
January Newsletter Available
23 Jan 2014
FAO Seeks Senior Officer (Secretary for Water Platform)
22 Jan 2014
Welcome to the new UN-Water website!
28 Dec 2013
Opinion editorial by the Chair of UN-Water for Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2014
19 Dec 2013
December Newsletter Available
17 Dec 2013
World Water Day 2014 on Water and Energy: New website now online!
20 Nov 2013
UN-Water Annual Conference in Zaragoza: Preparing for World Water Day 2014
19 Nov 2013
19 November: Celebrate World Toilet Day!
07 Nov 2013
New version of UN-Water Analytical Brief on Water Security reflects Member States and stakeholders feedback