- World Bank - National Ganga River Basin Project to help India's rejuvenation efforts
- GWP - Kenya and Ethiopia exchange water management experience
- World Water Council - Water supplies to dwindle in parts of the world, threatening food security and livelihoods
- UNU-INWEH - Annual Report
- UNICEF - A community bores deep for water in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- water.org - Vacancies: International Programs Managers, Africa/Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia (deadline 29 May 2015)
- UNHCR - Vacancy: Energy/Environment Officer
- WSSCC - 11,000 villages now free of open defecation in Madagascar
- IWA - Need for a worldwide effort in the capacity development of water professionals
- UNESCO - Global Agencies Call for Urgent Action to Avoid Irreversible Groundwater Depletion
In many countries in Africa, policies, plans and strategies are in place to reach vulnerable groups such as those liv...
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
20 Jul 2014
Water Proposed as Sustainable Development Goal
19 Jul 2014
Central Asia: Helping Shape Regional Response to Drinking Water Challenges
19 Jul 2014
World Water Week in Stockholm
25 Jun 2014
Strategy for Success
23 Jun 2014
360 on Water and Energy
22 Jun 2014
28 May 2014
Launch of Sanitation Campaign to End Open Defecation
26 May 2014
Africa Water Week
16 May 2014
Spotlight on Water and Jobs
15 May 2014
GWP National Consultations Reinforce Call for Dedicated Water Goal
Posted: 15 May 2015
Summary from High-level Interactive Dialogue on The International Decade for Action, 'Water for Life'
In accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/215, the President of...
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...