- UNICEF - Water reservoir springs new life into community in northern Afghanistan
- WSSCC - Reviving sanitation in Nepal
- UNU-INWEH - Online post-graduate mangroves course hosted with The Nature Conservancy
- ILO - Turning disaster into opportunity
- WaterAid - How would growing up without a life-saving loo have affected you?
- IFAD - What do rural youth want?
- UN Women - From where I stand
- IRC - New WASH Toolkit
- WMO - Mixed forecasts for African rainy seasons
- IWMI - Quenching Asia’s thirst
"My name is Julien Monney, I am a fisherman this is my job and how I make a living. Without water there is no fish, which is why it is important to look after water and the wetlands. I use fishing gear that allows me to catch only what I need. I believe this demonstrates respect for the lake and the fish. I am pleased my government regulates how and when we can fish In Switzerland as this shows they care about the future.” #WaterIs #Work #UNwater #UnitedNations🌐#MakeDifference #ICareAboutWater ❤️#JoinTheCampaign #22March #BookTheDate 📅