- WaterLex - WaterLex and UNESCO-IHE Agree to Work Together on Human Rights and Water Governance Research
- Ramsar Convention - Healthy wetlands 'critical' to sustainable future
- IUCN - The water-energy-food nexus in Latin America and the Caribbean
- International Hydropower Association (IHA) - Hydropower generation and potential around the world
- UNEP - Global knowledge management platform 'UNEP Live'
- GWP - GWP-Med working on integrated sustainable coastal development on Tunisian and Regional levels
- UNU-INWEH - Restoring salt-affected lands
- IWMI - Coffee with a splash of green - saving water in Vietnam
- IAEA - IAEA Symposium Explores the Frontiers and Foundations of Isotope Hydrology
- ICID - Journal on irrigation and drainage
As 2015 marks the end of the International Decade for Action “Water for Life”, the Republic of Tajikistan invites...
18 Mar 2015
Teaching material in seven languages
11 Feb 2015
2015 World Water Day website live
04 Feb 2015
World Water Day in India
03 Feb 2015
15 Jan 2015
Zaragoza Conference Intensifies Dialogue
30 Dec 2014
Gender Sensitive Water Monitoring Assessment and Reporting
19 Dec 2014
UN General Assembly Agrees on Post-2015 Summit and Negotiations Modalities
18 Dec 2014
Blueprint for Post-2015
11 Dec 2014
Preparing for the Annual Zaragoza Conference
05 Dec 2014
First World Soil Day
Posted: 30 Jun 2015
WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Program for Water Supply and Sanitation (JMP) - 2015 Update
Produced by the WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Program (JMP) for...
Posted: 26 Jun 2015
Technical input on water related indicators to the 1st meeting of the IAEG-SDGs
UN-Water's technical input on water related indicators to the first...
Posted: 09 Jun 2015
Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
No. 42 of the Circular of the...