- IAHR - Subsription to the IAHR newsletter
- IWMI - Agriculture and Ecosystems
- FAO - Vacancy: Consultant – Smallholder Farm Water Management (deadline 5 October 2014)
- SIWI - New study on water as a financial risk
- WWC - Water, the key for global development
- WWC - Candidatures open for the Kyoto World Water Grand Prize (deadline for submissions 30 November 2014)
- World Bank - How countries are changing to reach universal access in rural sanitation
- IWMI - Vacancy: Senior/Principal Researcher and Head of Office (deadline 30 September 2014)
- UNU-INWEH - How can the private sector add value to local producers and rural community agriculture?
- SIWI - Vacancy: Advisor in regional integration & sustainable natural resource investments in SE Asia (deadline 30 Sept. 2014)
The current crisis in West Africa is the largest Ebola outbreak ever reported, with 26 million people, including over...
The United Nations Climate Summit provided clear signals of how world leaders and the international community perceiv...
08 Sep 2014
World Toilet Day: Stay tuned for campaign ideas
18 Aug 2014
Open Defecation, Women and Violence Centre Stage for World Toilet Day
17 Aug 2014
United Nations Watercourses Convention Enters Into Force
16 Aug 2014
What Do You Do and How Can I Get Involved?
20 Jul 2014
Water Proposed as Sustainable Development Goal
19 Jul 2014
Central Asia: Helping Shape Regional Response to Drinking Water Challenges
19 Jul 2014
World Water Week in Stockholm
25 Jun 2014
Strategy for Success
23 Jun 2014
360 on Water and Energy
22 Jun 2014
This div will be replaced