- FAO - Vacancy: Consultant – Smallholder Farm Water Management (deadline 5 October 2014)
- SIWI - New study on water as a financial risk
- WWC - Water, the key for global development
- WWC - Candidatures open for the Kyoto World Water Grand Prize (deadline for submissions 30 November 2014)
- World Bank - How countries are changing to reach universal access in rural sanitation
- IWMI - Vacancy: Senior/Principal Researcher and Head of Office (deadline 30 September 2014)
- UNU-INWEH - How can the private sector add value to local producers and rural community agriculture?
- SIWI - Vacancy: Advisor in regional integration & sustainable natural resource investments in SE Asia (deadline 30 Sept. 2014)
- IWA - Vacancy: AquaRating General Manager (deadline 30 September 2014)
- IWRA - XVth World Water Congress - deadline to submit abstracts extended to 31 October 2014
The 2014 World Toilet Day campaign will draw attention to dignity and equality issues, especially inspiring actio...
The first global framework on fresh water and the world’s only global framework for transboundary cooperation, endo...
01 Oct 2013
UN-Water Annual Report 2012 and Work Programme 2012-2013 available
30 Sep 2013
Interview: Tacko Ndiaye, UN-Women, talks about Water and Gender
23 Sep 2013
UN-Water celebrates its 10 Years Anniversary!
12 Sep 2013
Annual Report of the Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights to Water and Sanitation presented at HCR
11 Sep 2013
Newly launched UN-Water Country Briefs: Interview with Project Supervisor Karen Frenken, FAO
04 Sep 2013
Logo unveiled: World Water Day 2014 - Water and Energy
19 Aug 2013
UN-Water at World Water Week 2013
21 Jun 2013
New UN-Water Country Briefs
30 Mar 2013
Interview with Ben Braga, President of the World Water Council
22 Mar 2013
Press release - “Water Security”: Experts Propose a UN Definition on Which Much Depends
This div will be replaced