- WaterLex - WaterLex and UNESCO-IHE Agree to Work Together on Human Rights and Water Governance Research
- Ramsar Convention - Healthy wetlands 'critical' to sustainable future
- IUCN - The water-energy-food nexus in Latin America and the Caribbean
- International Hydropower Association (IHA) - Hydropower generation and potential around the world
- UNEP - Global knowledge management platform 'UNEP Live'
- GWP - GWP-Med working on integrated sustainable coastal development on Tunisian and Regional levels
- UNU-INWEH - Restoring salt-affected lands
- IWMI - Coffee with a splash of green - saving water in Vietnam
- IAEA - IAEA Symposium Explores the Frontiers and Foundations of Isotope Hydrology
- ICID - Journal on irrigation and drainage
As 2015 marks the end of the International Decade for Action “Water for Life”, the Republic of Tajikistan invites...
18 Aug 2014
Open Defecation, Women and Violence Centre Stage for World Toilet Day
17 Aug 2014
United Nations Watercourses Convention Enters Into Force
16 Aug 2014
What Do You Do and How Can I Get Involved?
20 Jul 2014
Water Proposed as Sustainable Development Goal
19 Jul 2014
Central Asia: Helping Shape Regional Response to Drinking Water Challenges
19 Jul 2014
World Water Week in Stockholm
25 Jun 2014
Strategy for Success
23 Jun 2014
360 on Water and Energy
22 Jun 2014
28 May 2014
Launch of Sanitation Campaign to End Open Defecation
Posted: 30 Jun 2015
WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Program for Water Supply and Sanitation (JMP) - 2015 Update
Produced by the WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Program (JMP) for...
Posted: 26 Jun 2015
Technical input on water related indicators to the 1st meeting of the IAEG-SDGs
UN-Water's technical input on water related indicators to the first...
Posted: 09 Jun 2015
Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
No. 42 of the Circular of the...