- World Bank - Addressing the constraints women and girls face in accessing / managing water
- SIWI - 2015 World Water Week Report: Water for Development
- WBCSD - Corporate leaders showcase how business can drive action for universal access to WASH through pledge
- UNU-INWEH - Women, WaSH, and the Water for Life Decade
- WWF - Video: Where’s the water in your morning routine?
- FAO - Soils store & filter water improving our resilience to floods & droughts
- UNU-INWHE - Vacancy: Director of UNU Institute for Water, Environment and Health (UNU-INWHE)
- UNU-INWEH - Vacancy: Director (deadline 15 October 2015)
- WWF - Vacancy: Associate Specialist, Watershed Reports (deadline 11 September 2015)
- UNICEF - Vacancy: Intern, Equity Focus and WASH, Bangkok (deadline 6 September 2015)
23 Jan 2014
FAO Seeks Senior Officer (Secretary for Water Platform)
22 Jan 2014
Welcome to the new UN-Water website!
28 Dec 2013
Opinion editorial by the Chair of UN-Water for Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2014
19 Dec 2013
December Newsletter Available
17 Dec 2013
World Water Day 2014 on Water and Energy: New website now online!
20 Nov 2013
UN-Water Annual Conference in Zaragoza: Preparing for World Water Day 2014
19 Nov 2013
19 November: Celebrate World Toilet Day!
07 Nov 2013
New version of UN-Water Analytical Brief on Water Security reflects Member States and stakeholders feedback
29 Oct 2013
2nd Global Congress of the Water Operators’ Partnerships 27-29 November 2013 - Barcelona, Spain
29 Oct 2013
Final report now available - UN-Water Stakeholder Seminar: Triggering Action on Water through the Post-2015 Agenda
Posted: 14 Aug 2015
UN-Water Annual Report 2014
Posted: 29 Jul 2015
Consolidated technical input on water and sanitation related indicators
This document has been prepared under the UN-Water umbrella by...
Posted: 22 Jul 2015
Tackling the Challenges of SDG Monitoring: A Roadmap Outlining the Costs and Value of a Water Sector Monitoring System
A coalition of technical experts...