- UNOPS - Vacancy: Policy Advisor (mult. positions), Environmental Action Programme Task Force (deadline 24 November 2014)
- FAO - The role of women in agricultural water management
- UNICEF - Consultancy: multi-country study of risk-informed and climate-sensitive programming (deadline 23 November 2014)
- WBCSD - The CEO Guide to Engaging in Climate Change Solutions
- IUCN - Vacancy announcement: Coordinateur de projet BRIDGE Africa (deadline 20 November 2014)
- WHO - Global Alert and Response (GAR): identifying the cause of death
- World Bank - Sanitation: facts, figures, resources
- UNCCD - Land degradation neutrality: resilience at local, national and regional levels
- UN Women - Women mobilise to halt the spread of Ebola in Sierra Leone
- WfWP - Small investments can advance major changes
Global efforts to provide improved water and sanitation for all are gaining momentum, but serious gaps in funding con...
14 Feb 2014
UN-Water Latest News - Special Edition
06 Feb 2014
What Could a Possible Water Goal look like?
03 Feb 2014
UN-Water Appoints New Vice-Chair
24 Jan 2014
January Newsletter Available
23 Jan 2014
FAO Seeks Senior Officer (Secretary for Water Platform)
22 Jan 2014
Welcome to the new UN-Water website!
28 Dec 2013
Opinion editorial by the Chair of UN-Water for Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2014
19 Dec 2013
December Newsletter Available
17 Dec 2013
World Water Day 2014 on Water and Energy: New website now online!
20 Nov 2013
UN-Water Annual Conference in Zaragoza: Preparing for World Water Day 2014