- SIWI - Support to global sustainable apparel award
- GWP - Scholarship for young professionals for attending an ICID event in October 2015 (deadline 15 May 2015)
- World Bank - National Ganga River Basin Project to help India's rejuvenation efforts
- GWP - Kenya and Ethiopia exchange water management experience
- World Water Council - Water supplies to dwindle in parts of the world, threatening food security and livelihoods
- UNU-INWEH - Annual Report
- UNICEF - A community bores deep for water in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- water.org - Vacancies: International Programs Managers, Africa/Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia (deadline 29 May 2015)
- UNHCR - Vacancy: Energy/Environment Officer
- WSSCC - 11,000 villages now free of open defecation in Madagascar
In many countries in Africa, policies, plans and strategies are in place to reach vulnerable groups such as those liv...
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
04 May 2012
UN-Water and UNEP Side Event: Water Resources Management for Rio+20
04 May 2012
Press Release - UN-Water Survey of 130 Countries Provides In-Depth Status Report on Global Efforts to Improve Water Management
12 Apr 2012
Press Release - New GLAAS Report launched
22 Mar 2012
Press Release - On World Water Day, UN community says better management of finite water resources is key to feeding the world
12 Mar 2012
Press Release - Increasing demand and climate change threatening world water resources says new UN World Water Development Report
29 Feb 2012
Video interview with Ms Lakshmi Puri, Deputy Executive Director UN Women
08 Feb 2012
Press Release - New UN-Water Chair and Vice-Chair elected
23 Oct 2011
UN-Water Annual Conference In Zaragoza | Water in the Green Economy in Practice: Towards Rio+20
30 Sep 2011
Interview with Reza Ardakanian, Director of the UN-Water Decade Programme on Capacity Development
24 Aug 2011
World Water Day 2012 Seminar - Water and Food Security: call for solutions
Posted: 15 May 2015
Summary from High-level Interactive Dialogue on The International Decade for Action, 'Water for Life'
In accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/215, the President of...
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...