- World Bank - National Ganga River Basin Project to help India's rejuvenation efforts
- GWP - Kenya and Ethiopia exchange water management experience
- World Water Council - Water supplies to dwindle in parts of the world, threatening food security and livelihoods
- UNU-INWEH - Annual Report
- UNICEF - A community bores deep for water in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- water.org - Vacancies: International Programs Managers, Africa/Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia (deadline 29 May 2015)
- UNHCR - Vacancy: Energy/Environment Officer
- WSSCC - 11,000 villages now free of open defecation in Madagascar
- IWA - Need for a worldwide effort in the capacity development of water professionals
- UNESCO - Global Agencies Call for Urgent Action to Avoid Irreversible Groundwater Depletion
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
On 22 March, there were three posts per second relating to World Water Day with thousands of people posting #WaterIs ...
30 Sep 2013
Interview: Tacko Ndiaye, UN-Women, talks about Water and Gender
23 Sep 2013
UN-Water celebrates its 10 Years Anniversary!
12 Sep 2013
Annual Report of the Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights to Water and Sanitation presented at HCR
11 Sep 2013
Newly launched UN-Water Country Briefs: Interview with Project Supervisor Karen Frenken, FAO
04 Sep 2013
Logo unveiled: World Water Day 2014 - Water and Energy
19 Aug 2013
UN-Water at World Water Week 2013
21 Jun 2013
New UN-Water Country Briefs
30 Mar 2013
Interview with Ben Braga, President of the World Water Council
22 Mar 2013
Press release - “Water Security”: Experts Propose a UN Definition on Which Much Depends
22 Mar 2013
Press Release - World Water Day 2013: Cooperation for Peace, Prosperity and Sustainable Development
Posted: 15 May 2015
Summary from High-level Interactive Dialogue on The International Decade for Action, 'Water for Life'
In accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/215, the President of...
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...