- UN-ESCAP - Vacancy: Director, Environment and Development Division (deadline 28 June 2015)
- SIWI - Support to global sustainable apparel award
- GWP - Scholarship for young professionals for attending an ICID event in October 2015 (deadline 15 May 2015)
- World Bank - National Ganga River Basin Project to help India's rejuvenation efforts
- GWP - Kenya and Ethiopia exchange water management experience
- World Water Council - Water supplies to dwindle in parts of the world, threatening food security and livelihoods
- UNU-INWEH - Annual Report
- UNICEF - A community bores deep for water in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- water.org - Vacancies: International Programs Managers, Africa/Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia (deadline 29 May 2015)
- UNHCR - Vacancy: Energy/Environment Officer
In many countries in Africa, policies, plans and strategies are in place to reach vulnerable groups such as those liv...
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
01 Oct 2013
UN-Water Annual Report 2012 and Work Programme 2012-2013 available
30 Sep 2013
Interview: Tacko Ndiaye, UN-Women, talks about Water and Gender
23 Sep 2013
UN-Water celebrates its 10 Years Anniversary!
12 Sep 2013
Annual Report of the Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights to Water and Sanitation presented at HCR
11 Sep 2013
Newly launched UN-Water Country Briefs: Interview with Project Supervisor Karen Frenken, FAO
04 Sep 2013
Logo unveiled: World Water Day 2014 - Water and Energy
19 Aug 2013
UN-Water at World Water Week 2013
21 Jun 2013
New UN-Water Country Briefs
30 Mar 2013
Interview with Ben Braga, President of the World Water Council
22 Mar 2013
Press release - “Water Security”: Experts Propose a UN Definition on Which Much Depends
Posted: 15 May 2015
Summary from High-level Interactive Dialogue on The International Decade for Action, 'Water for Life'
In accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/215, the President of...
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...