- IUCN - IUCN: Climate change and dams threaten natural World Heritage, warns IUCN
- The World Bank Group - The World Bank and Sesame Street: Tackling Behavior Change in Sanitation and Hygiene
- UNICEF - Millions of children in war-torn Yemen at risk of disease and malnutrition
- SIWI - Environmental economics panel: draw on local experience to help protect planetary limits
- UNICEF - A Community Bores Deep for Water, in Democratic Republic of the Congo
- FAO - Groundwater governance, a call for action: a shared global vision for 2030
- SIWI - Well-designed water allocation: creating value for (a growing) society
- WaterLex - WaterLex and UNESCO-IHE Agree to Work Together on Human Rights and Water Governance Research
- ILO - What are the sustainable development goals?
- WHO - Simple solution improves water and sanitation in Zambian health-care facilities
As 2015 marks the end of the International Decade for Action “Water for Life”, the Republic of Tajikistan invites...
21 Mar 2014
World Water Day Celebrations Continue in Tokyo- Webcast Available
21 Mar 2014
Official Launch of the World Water Development Report
20 Mar 2014
UN-Water Trains Journalists on Water and Energy Issues
11 Mar 2014
World Water Day Campaign to Culminate on 21 March
19 Feb 2014
At UN, Countries Call for a Dedicated Water Goal in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
18 Feb 2014
Water Post-2015: Technical Advice Presented at UN Headquarters
14 Feb 2014
UN-Water Latest News - Special Edition
06 Feb 2014
What Could a Possible Water Goal look like?
03 Feb 2014
UN-Water Appoints New Vice-Chair
24 Jan 2014
January Newsletter Available
Posted: 30 Jun 2015
WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Program for Water Supply and Sanitation (JMP) - 2015 Update
Produced by the WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Program (JMP) for...
Posted: 26 Jun 2015
Technical input on water related indicators to the 1st meeting of the IAEG-SDGs
UN-Water's technical input on water related indicators to the first...
Posted: 09 Jun 2015
Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
No. 42 of the Circular of the...