- UNU-INWEH - Open Access Mangroves Course: launch of Units 3 & 4
- WSSCC - CLTS Sharing and Learning workshop
- UNESCO-IHE - Vacancy: Lecturer/Researcher in Environmental Governance and Water Services (deadline 15 May 2015)
- UNESCO-IHE - Vacancy: PhD Researcher (deadline 8 May 2015)
- WaterAid - Vacancy: Policy Analyst, Health and Hygiene (deadline 4 May 2015)
- WaterAid - Vacancy: Water Industry Partnership Officer Part Time (3 days) (deadline 4 May 2015)
- FAO - Vacancy: Natural Resources Officer - Climate Change and Sustainability (deadline 5 May 2015)
- UNDP - Vacancy: International Consultant on Community Mobilisation & Water User Associations/Groups (deadline 30 Apr. 2015)
- SIWI - 2015 World Water Week Journalist Grant (deadline 3 May 2015)
- IIASA - Combined ecological risks of nitrogen and phosphorus in European freshwaters
‘What has been achieved and where are the remaining gaps?’ was the main question in the High-level Interactive Di...
14 Feb 2014
UN-Water Latest News - Special Edition
06 Feb 2014
What Could a Possible Water Goal look like?
03 Feb 2014
UN-Water Appoints New Vice-Chair
24 Jan 2014
January Newsletter Available
23 Jan 2014
FAO Seeks Senior Officer (Secretary for Water Platform)
22 Jan 2014
Welcome to the new UN-Water website!
28 Dec 2013
Opinion editorial by the Chair of UN-Water for Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2014
19 Dec 2013
December Newsletter Available
17 Dec 2013
World Water Day 2014 on Water and Energy: New website now online!
20 Nov 2013
UN-Water Annual Conference in Zaragoza: Preparing for World Water Day 2014
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...
Posted: 20 Mar 2015
World Water Development Report 2015
Water is at the core of sustainable development. Water resources,...