- IAHR - Subsription to the IAHR newsletter
- IWMI - Agriculture and Ecosystems
- FAO - Vacancy: Consultant – Smallholder Farm Water Management (deadline 5 October 2014)
- SIWI - New study on water as a financial risk
- WWC - Water, the key for global development
- WWC - Candidatures open for the Kyoto World Water Grand Prize (deadline for submissions 30 November 2014)
- World Bank - How countries are changing to reach universal access in rural sanitation
- IWMI - Vacancy: Senior/Principal Researcher and Head of Office (deadline 30 September 2014)
- UNU-INWEH - How can the private sector add value to local producers and rural community agriculture?
- SIWI - Vacancy: Advisor in regional integration & sustainable natural resource investments in SE Asia (deadline 30 Sept. 2014)
The 2014 World Toilet Day campaign will draw attention to dignity and equality issues, especially inspiring actio...
The first global framework on fresh water and the world’s only global framework for transboundary cooperation, endo...
22 Mar 2013
Press Release - World Water Day 2013: Cooperation for Peace, Prosperity and Sustainable Development
23 Feb 2013
Launch of the International Year of Water Cooperation
23 Jan 2013
Abu Dhabi International Water Summit - Interview with M. Jarraud, Chair of UN-Water
30 Oct 2012
Interview with Olcay Ünver, Coordinator of the World Water Assessment Programme on The World Water Development Report
30 Sep 2012
Video interview of Torgny Holgrem, Executive Director of the Stockholm International Water Institute
23 Sep 2012
High Level Roundtable on Water, Peace and Security and Expert Panel on Water Security
23 Aug 2012
World Water Week in Stockholm, with the overarching theme "Water and Food Security"
30 Jun 2012
Video interview of Dr. Joakim Harlin, UNDP, about Water at Rio+20
19 Jun 2012
UN-Water Day at Rio+20
23 May 2012
Launch UN-Water Report on Water resources Management for Rio+20
This div will be replaced