- CEPAL - El desafío de la sostenibilidad ambiental en América Latina y el Caribe
- World Bank - Salinity intrusion in a changing climate scenario in coastal Bangladesh
- WaterAid - Vacancies: several positions
- UN-Women - 8 March: International Women's Day
- UNEP - IPBES Forges ahead with its mission to assess the planet's state of biodiversity and ecosystems
- UN-Habitat and ILO - Youth entrepreneurship training in Tanzania
- IUCN - Compensating for the impact of development on biodiversity
- UN Women - Beijing+20 campaign
- FAO - Vacancy: Integrated Water Resources Management Specialist, international consultant (deadline 28 February 2015)
- UNU - Vacancy: Programme Associate — Water and Urban Initiative (deadline 11 March 2015)
With less than two months to go to World Water Day (22 March) many organizations and groups are preparing events and ...
19 Feb 2014
At UN, Countries Call for a Dedicated Water Goal in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
18 Feb 2014
Water Post-2015: Technical Advice Presented at UN Headquarters
14 Feb 2014
UN-Water Latest News - Special Edition
06 Feb 2014
What Could a Possible Water Goal look like?
03 Feb 2014
UN-Water Appoints New Vice-Chair
24 Jan 2014
January Newsletter Available
23 Jan 2014
FAO Seeks Senior Officer (Secretary for Water Platform)
22 Jan 2014
Welcome to the new UN-Water website!
28 Dec 2013
Opinion editorial by the Chair of UN-Water for Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2014
19 Dec 2013
December Newsletter Available
Posted: 02 Feb 2015
Wastewater Management- A UN-Water Analytical Brief
As the timeframe for the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) nears...
Posted: 19 Nov 2014
Investing in Water and Sanitation
The UN-Water Global Analysis and Assessment of Sanitation and Drinking-Water...
Posted: 02 Oct 2014
Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean