- IIASA - Vacancy: Young Scientists Summer Program (registration open until 12 January 2015)
- FAO - World Soil Day 2015: soils, a foundation for family farming
- water.org - Vacancy: Country Director, Philippines
- World Bank - Sanitation infographics
- UNICEF - Step by step towards a Haiti free from cholera
- UNITAR - Online Advanced Course on the Law of Transboundary Aquifers (deadline 29 November 2014)
- SIWI - Call for young professionals to help develop the World Water Week in Stockholm (deadline 7 December 2014)
- FAO - Vacancy: Economist, Water Scarcity Initiative (deadline 30 November 2014)
- UNOPS - Vacancy: Policy Advisor (mult. positions), Environmental Action Programme Task Force (deadline 24 November 2014)
- FAO - The role of women in agricultural water management
Global efforts to provide improved water and sanitation for all are gaining momentum, but serious gaps in funding con...
14 Feb 2014
UN-Water Latest News - Special Edition
06 Feb 2014
What Could a Possible Water Goal look like?
03 Feb 2014
UN-Water Appoints New Vice-Chair
24 Jan 2014
January Newsletter Available
23 Jan 2014
FAO Seeks Senior Officer (Secretary for Water Platform)
22 Jan 2014
Welcome to the new UN-Water website!
28 Dec 2013
Opinion editorial by the Chair of UN-Water for Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2014
19 Dec 2013
December Newsletter Available
17 Dec 2013
World Water Day 2014 on Water and Energy: New website now online!
20 Nov 2013
UN-Water Annual Conference in Zaragoza: Preparing for World Water Day 2014
Posted: 19 Nov 2014
Investing in Water and Sanitation
The UN-Water Global Analysis and Assessment of Sanitation and Drinking-Water...
Posted: 02 Oct 2014
Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
Posted: 17 Sep 2014
UN-Water Strategy 2014-2020