- UNU-INWEH - Vacancy: Director (deadline 15 October 2015)
- WWF - Vacancy: Associate Specialist, Watershed Reports (deadline 11 September 2015)
- UNICEF - Vacancy: Intern, Equity Focus and WASH, Bangkok (deadline 6 September 2015)
- UNICEF - Vacancy: Intern, WASH & Gender, Bangkok (deadline 6 September 2015)
- UNOPS - Vacancy: Consultant International Waters (deadline 30 August 2015)
- World Bank - Vacancies: several positions for African Nationals (deadline 31 August 2015)
- IIASA - Vacancy: Program Director, Water Program (deadline 15 October 2015)
- WaterAid - Vacancy: Campaign Officer Pakistan (deadline 7 September 2015)
- WaterLex - Launch of manual "Human Rights-Based Approach to Integrated Water Resources Management"
- UNITAR - Online course on international water law in French language
30 Oct 2014
We, the people who can't wait
15 Oct 2014
7th Global Handwashing Day
30 Sep 2014
23 Sep 2014
Why I Care about Climate Change
10 Sep 2014
UN General Assembly Adopts Resolution on SDGs report
08 Sep 2014
World Toilet Day: Stay tuned for campaign ideas
18 Aug 2014
Open Defecation, Women and Violence Centre Stage for World Toilet Day
17 Aug 2014
United Nations Watercourses Convention Enters Into Force
16 Aug 2014
What Do You Do and How Can I Get Involved?
20 Jul 2014
Water Proposed as Sustainable Development Goal
Posted: 29 Jul 2015
Consolidated technical input on water and sanitation related indicators
This document has been prepared under the UN-Water umbrella by...
Posted: 22 Jul 2015
Tackling the Challenges of SDG Monitoring: A Roadmap Outlining the Costs and Value of a Water Sector Monitoring System
A coalition of technical experts...
Posted: 15 Jul 2015
Executive Summary: Means of Implementation: A focus on Sustainable Development Goals 6 and 17
The means of implementation...