- UNECE - Report: from MDGs to SDGs – what have we learned?
- UN ECA - Vacancy: Senior Water Resources and Climate Specialist, Addis Ababa (deadline 11 June 2015)
- WaterAid - Vacancy: several positions
- UNICEF - Consultancy Assignment: Cash-based Programming for WASH, remote work (deadline 4 June 2015)
- UN-ESCAP - Vacancy: Director, Environment and Development Division (deadline 28 June 2015)
- International Association of Hydrologists (IAH) - Hard Rock Aquifers: Up to date concepts and practical applications
- SIWI - Support to global sustainable apparel award
- GWP - Scholarship for young professionals for attending an ICID event in October 2015 (deadline 15 May 2015)
- World Bank - National Ganga River Basin Project to help India's rejuvenation efforts
- GWP - Kenya and Ethiopia exchange water management experience
In many countries in Africa, policies, plans and strategies are in place to reach vulnerable groups such as those liv...
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
20 Jul 2014
Water Proposed as Sustainable Development Goal
19 Jul 2014
Central Asia: Helping Shape Regional Response to Drinking Water Challenges
19 Jul 2014
World Water Week in Stockholm
25 Jun 2014
Strategy for Success
23 Jun 2014
360 on Water and Energy
22 Jun 2014
28 May 2014
Launch of Sanitation Campaign to End Open Defecation
26 May 2014
Africa Water Week
16 May 2014
Spotlight on Water and Jobs
15 May 2014
GWP National Consultations Reinforce Call for Dedicated Water Goal
Posted: 15 May 2015
Summary from High-level Interactive Dialogue on The International Decade for Action, 'Water for Life'
In accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/215, the President of...
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...