- World Bank - National Ganga River Basin Project to help India's rejuvenation efforts
- GWP - Kenya and Ethiopia exchange water management experience
- World Water Council - Water supplies to dwindle in parts of the world, threatening food security and livelihoods
- UNU-INWEH - Annual Report
- UNICEF - A community bores deep for water in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- water.org - Vacancies: International Programs Managers, Africa/Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia (deadline 29 May 2015)
- UNHCR - Vacancy: Energy/Environment Officer
- WSSCC - 11,000 villages now free of open defecation in Madagascar
- IWA - Need for a worldwide effort in the capacity development of water professionals
- UNESCO - Global Agencies Call for Urgent Action to Avoid Irreversible Groundwater Depletion
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
On 22 March, there were three posts per second relating to World Water Day with thousands of people posting #WaterIs ...
30 Oct 2014
We, the people who can't wait
15 Oct 2014
7th Global Handwashing Day
30 Sep 2014
23 Sep 2014
Why I Care about Climate Change
10 Sep 2014
UN General Assembly Adopts Resolution on SDGs report
08 Sep 2014
World Toilet Day: Stay tuned for campaign ideas
18 Aug 2014
Open Defecation, Women and Violence Centre Stage for World Toilet Day
17 Aug 2014
United Nations Watercourses Convention Enters Into Force
16 Aug 2014
What Do You Do and How Can I Get Involved?
20 Jul 2014
Water Proposed as Sustainable Development Goal
Posted: 15 May 2015
Summary from High-level Interactive Dialogue on The International Decade for Action, 'Water for Life'
In accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/215, the President of...
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...