- UNICEF - Response to urgent need for water in Ukraine
- WaterAid - Vacancy: Advocacy Assistant (deadline 10 May 2015)
- IWMI - Useful tool for East Africa’s farmers
- SIWI - 2015 World Water Week in Stockholm
- UNICEF - Vacancy: Consultant on Final Evaluation for WASH in School and Kindergartens Project (deadline 8 May 2015)
- WaterAid - Vacancy: UK Advocacy Manager (deadline 10 May 2015)
- UNESCO - United Nations participation in EXPO 2015 in Milan, Italy
- UNICEF - Ethiopia celebrates a water milestone
- UNOPS - Vacancy: Project Concept Development Expert (deadline 4 May 2015)
- IUCN - Vacancy: Oficial Técnico de Gobernanza (deadline 3 May 2015)
The 7.8 magnitude quake that struck between the Nepalese city of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu is the worst to hi...
On 22 March, there were three posts per second relating to World Water Day with thousands of people posting #WaterIs ...
30 Oct 2014
We, the people who can't wait
15 Oct 2014
7th Global Handwashing Day
30 Sep 2014
23 Sep 2014
Why I Care about Climate Change
10 Sep 2014
UN General Assembly Adopts Resolution on SDGs report
08 Sep 2014
World Toilet Day: Stay tuned for campaign ideas
18 Aug 2014
Open Defecation, Women and Violence Centre Stage for World Toilet Day
17 Aug 2014
United Nations Watercourses Convention Enters Into Force
16 Aug 2014
What Do You Do and How Can I Get Involved?
20 Jul 2014
Water Proposed as Sustainable Development Goal
Posted: 28 Apr 2015
A compilation of aspects on the means of implementation: water and sanitation
UN Member States completed their fourth set of intergovernmental negotiations...
Posted: 02 Apr 2015
Report on the Achievements during the International Decade for Action 'Water for Life' 2005 -2015
To achieve internationally agreed water-related goals such as the...
Posted: 20 Mar 2015
World Water Development Report 2015
Water is at the core of sustainable development. Water resources,...