- IAHR - Subsription to the IAHR newsletter
- IWMI - Agriculture and Ecosystems
- FAO - Vacancy: Consultant – Smallholder Farm Water Management (deadline 5 October 2014)
- SIWI - New study on water as a financial risk
- WWC - Water, the key for global development
- WWC - Candidatures open for the Kyoto World Water Grand Prize (deadline for submissions 30 November 2014)
- World Bank - How countries are changing to reach universal access in rural sanitation
- IWMI - Vacancy: Senior/Principal Researcher and Head of Office (deadline 30 September 2014)
- UNU-INWEH - How can the private sector add value to local producers and rural community agriculture?
- SIWI - Vacancy: Advisor in regional integration & sustainable natural resource investments in SE Asia (deadline 30 Sept. 2014)
The current crisis in West Africa is the largest Ebola outbreak ever reported, with 26 million people, including over...
The United Nations Climate Summit provided clear signals of how world leaders and the international community perceiv...
31 Mar 2014
Permanent Representatives Committed to Water
21 Mar 2014
World Water Day Celebrations Continue in Tokyo- Webcast Available
21 Mar 2014
Official Launch of the World Water Development Report
20 Mar 2014
UN-Water Trains Journalists on Water and Energy Issues
11 Mar 2014
World Water Day Campaign to Culminate on 21 March
19 Feb 2014
At UN, Countries Call for a Dedicated Water Goal in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
18 Feb 2014
Water Post-2015: Technical Advice Presented at UN Headquarters
14 Feb 2014
UN-Water Latest News - Special Edition
06 Feb 2014
What Could a Possible Water Goal look like?
03 Feb 2014
UN-Water Appoints New Vice-Chair
This div will be replaced